These quick and easy white chocolate raspberry blondies are always a crowd pleaser. Chewy, fudgy and loaded with chunks of sweet white chocolate and fresh tart raspberries!
White chocolate and raspberry blondies are always such a perfect treat to make. They can be made in one bowl, and baked in less than a half hour. And this flavor combo is always a winner. Sweet, tart, rich and full of flavor!
Baking with fresh fruit is always a good way to use up what is about to go bad. If you’re looking for other ways to use up your fruit you should try these blueberry coffee cake muffins, this strawberry buttermilk almond cake or this cinnamon apple pear crisp.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THESE
Quick & Easy- These can be made in one bowl, and baked in less than a half hour. No chilling required!
Sweet & Tart- This white chocolate and raspberry combo is the perfect balance of flavors.
Stays Fresh- These bars are so moist, they will remain soft and fresh on the counter for 3-4 days without a compromise in flavor and texture.
- Butter- Melting the butter is what helps keep these bars so moist and fudgy like a brownie.
- Egg & Yolk- These should be room temperature to help ingredients mix together better.
- White Chocolate- Chopping a bar instead of using chips will allow the chocolate to melt and leave a white chocolate flavor throughout each bar.
- Raspberries- Using fresh is always best because of the liquid that is released when frozen berries are used.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Here is how to make these quick and easy blondies!
STEP 1: Prepare oven and pan. Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray and parchment paper.
STEP 2: Wet Ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together butter and brown sugar until combined. Add egg, yolk and vanilla and mix until combined.
STEP 3: Dry Ingredients. Stir in cornstarch, baking powder, salt and flour. Carefully fold in chocolate chunks and raspberries.
STEP 4: Pan. Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth with a spatula to make even for baking. Top with a few more pieces of white chocolate and raspberries.
STEP 5: Bake. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown all along the top, and edges pull away from the pan. Allow to cool before serving.
EXPERT BAKING TIPS:
If using frozen raspberries do not defrost before. Frozen will result in a slightly pinker bar from the juice of the raspberry when melting.
Using chocolate chips instead is totally fine. They will be larger chunks and all the same size. They will also caramelize a bit more, so the top ones might have a golden brown color.
Using a scale to weigh ingredients is always best. This will help result in a more perfect bake as I have prepared it with precise measurements.
Blondies, aka blonde brownies, are much like a chocolate brownie, but don’t use any chocolate or cocoa powder. Using brown sugar and vanilla gives them a very rich vanilla flavor.
When too much flour is added to blondies they can turn out more like cake and less chewy. Make sure to weigh your flour, or sift before, if not using a scale. Over mixing the batter is another reason they turn too much like cake. Make sure to just mix until incorporated.
Blondies should be very chewy and fudgy. If they are hard, they have been cooked too long. Then baking they should turn a light golden brown along the edges, this means they are done. You will want to allow them to cool completely before cutting into them as the center might be gooey before cooling.
HOW TO STORE
These white chocolate raspberry blondies can be stored in an air tight container for 3-4 days on the counter. They can also be kept in the fridge if you prefer to eat them cold.
Blondies are perfect for freezing. If stored in an air tight container they will stay fresh for 3-4 months. I even enjoy eating mine right out of the freezer because they are so gooey they don’t turn rock hard frozen.
OTHER BLONDIE RECIPES TO TRY
Make sure to leave a star review below!
For more yummy treats follow me on instagram @thesaltedsweets. And be sure to tag me and comment below if you make them and love them as much as I do.
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- ½ cup butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg room temp
- 1 large egg yolk room temp
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chopped white chocolate
- ¾ cup raspberries washed and completely dry
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Add egg, yolk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Stir in cornstarch, baking powder, salt and flour. Then very carefully fold in chocolate chunks and raspberries.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth with a spatula to make even for baking. Top with a few more pieces of white chocolate and raspberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown all along the top, and edges pull away from the pan. Allow to cool before serving.