This light and creamy caramel apple toffee dip couldn't be easier to make, and is such a crowd pleaser. The perfect dip to bring to a party or serve at a family gathering. Serve with apples, graham crackers or biscoff cookies.
CARAMEL APPLE TOFFEE DIP
While I love an actual caramel covered apple, they can be a little bit tricky to make, and often times when cutting to serve, the caramel starts to soften and get a little messy. But this is such an easy dip to have around for a holiday gathering in the fall, especially when the apples are extra yummy and plentiful. Whenever I have made this everyone loves it, and asks me for the recipe.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE
- Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Toffee Bits
HOW SIMPLE IS THIS REALLY TO MAKE
- Cream together cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Add toffee bits and stir until mixed together.
HOW TO KEEP APPLES FROM BROWNING
I like to always cut my apples and then soak them in some cold water, with a few sprinkles of salt, for about 1-2 minutes. Drain the water and stick in the fridge until ready to serve. This will keep them from browning.
CAN THIS CARAMEL APPLE TOFFEE DIP BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME
YES! Feel free to mix the cream cheese, sugars and vanilla a few days in advance if needed. But I would suggest waiting until you're ready to serve to add the toffee bits. They will soften after sitting in the dip for awhile.
SOME OTHER APPLE RECIPES TO TRY
For more yummy treats follow me on instagram @thesaltedsweets. And be sure to tag me and comment below if you make them and love them as much as I do.
Caramel Apple Toffee Dip
- 8 oz (226.8 g) cream cheese softened
- ½ cup (110 g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz (113.4 g) toffee bits
- 2 large apples sliced
- Cream together cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until completely smooth. Add toffee bits and stir in. Chill in fridge if not eating right away.
- Serve with apples, graham crackers or biscoff cookies.