This 5 ingredient no bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert when you're craving something easy, light and refreshing. Made with cream cheese and greek yogurt to get that perfect smooth and creamy texture. Top with fresh berries for the ultimate summer dessert!
As soon as summer hits I crave this 5 ingredient no bake cheesecake. I love that I don't have to turn on my oven for it, and I love having light desserts that don't seem as rich and heavy when it's hot out. This cheesecake is so simple to make and everyone always loves it.
If you're looking for other summer-time desserts you should also try my mango cupcakes with vanilla mango buttercream, my apple strawberry crumble, or my key lime cookies. All of them are so fresh and summery tasting.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
SIMPLE TO MAKE- With so few ingredients and steps this cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts to make. You can even buy a pre-made crust if you prefer.
LIGHT & FRESH- No bake cheesecakes are so light in comparison to a baked cheesecake because they use less cream cheese and don't use eggs.
LOWER FAT/HIGHER PROTEIN- This was made with low fat ingredients and greek yogurt to help add some protein in while keeping it so smooth and creamy.
- Cream Cheese- Make sure that your cream cheese is room temp so that when mixing you don't get left with little clumps of cheese.
- Greek Yogurt- Make sure this is also room temp. I used plain low-fat greek yogurt, but you could sub in any flavor you like.
- Whipped Topping- I used cool whip, but you can also make your own whip cream if you prefer.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
STEP ONE: Stir graham cracker crust ingredients together. Pour into a 9 inch pie plate and pack it tightly along the sides and bottom. I like to use a ⅓ measuring cup to help me pat it into place. Freeze for 10-20 minutes while mixing the cheesecake together.
STEP TWO: In a medium bowl beat soft cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
STEP THREE: Blend in greek yogurt and vanilla until mixed together completely. Fold in whipped topping.
STEP FOUR: Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill for 4 hours. Top with berries or pie filling when serving.
EXPERT BAKING TIPS
Make sure that your cream cheese and greek yogurt are room temperature before mixing. This will help ensure a smooth cheesecake with no lumps.
You could make these into individual cheesecakes in muffin tin, or small cups. They would be perfect for serving at a party or shower.
I like to serve this topped with fresh berries, but a pie filling would taste great also.
Yes, because it doesn't bake, it requires at least 4 hours in the fridge to firm up.
Yes, you can use either a muffin tin or cups to do smaller portions.
While the actual cheesecake part is gluten free, a standard graham cracker crust is not. Make sure you buy gluten free graham crackers if you need it to be gluten free.
STORING AND FREEZING
5 ingredient no bake cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days while still remaining fresh. The crust will begin to soften after a few days, but it is still fine to eat. I would recommend not topping with fruit until ready to serve.
You can freeze this no bake cheesecake, just make sure you allow it to sit out a bit before serving, or the crust might be too hard to cut through.
OTHER POPULAR RECIPES TO TRY
Raspberry White Chocolate Loaf Cake
For more yummy treats follow me on instagram @thesaltedsweets. And be sure to tag me and comment below if you make them and love them as much as I do.
Make sure to leave a star review below!
5 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 crackers)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
No Bake Cheesecake
- 8 ounce cream cheese, soft I used low fat
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup greek yogurt I used low fat
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounce whipped topping I used low fat cool whip
- Stir graham cracker crust ingredients together. Pour into a 9 inch pie plate and pack it tightly along the sides and bottom. I like to use a ⅓ measuring cup to help me pat it into place. Freeze for 10-20 minutes while mixing the cheesecake together.
- In a medium bowl beat soft cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Blend in greek yogurt and vanilla until mixed together completely.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill for 4 hours. Top with berries or pie filling when serving.
Yum! Don’t love cheesecake but this was incredible!
So light for cheesecake, which was what I was looking for! I added some fresh berries and it was amazing!